Cattle PanelsReal Tuff cattle panels are built to last for years to come
but available painted for additional
Pens made with cattle panels and walk-ins
25 ft. Standalone Panels
- Has 10′ leg span (see feet on windbreak)
- Weights over 800 lbs
- 5-½ feet tall
- We utilize saddle welding to increase the strength of our standalone panels.
Our standalone and windbreak panels can stand freely and are convenient to move. They are known for being portable, simply drag or lift them to the new area or location.
25 ft. Windbreak Panel
- Includes wood boards
- Has over 10’ leg span
- 1,000 lbs
- 25’ long
- Approximately 9-1/2 feet tall
- Our board spacing allows some air flow at a low velocity which protects animals farther out instead of using a solid wall which allows wind to go right over.
- We utilize saddle welding to increase the strength of our windbreak panels.
Drive Over ATV Gate
Example of how Tuff our Real Tuff panels really are!
This is a picture after the tractor was taken off of the panel.
Notice that the panel sprung back to its original shape!
Our portable system contains hook ups in to add our durable panels to any field for an immediate corral system. Work your cattle with ease, confidence and safety.
If it doesn’t say Real Tuff, it’s not “real-tuff”
Contact us with questions.