Real Tuff Cattle Handling Equipment / Portable Working SystemMake life easy with the deluxe portable cattle handling equipment from Real Tuff.
- 8’ No Corner Crowding Tub
- 9’ Adjustable Alley
- Squeeze chute with Palpation cage
- Automatic reset head gate
- Cat walk on tub and alley
- Cat walk on tub is removable for easy hauling
- Optional Items:
Manual or Electric Jacks
- Dimensions: 36’ L x 8.5’ W & 4’ W x 6.5’ H
- Weight: 5,300 lbs.
The fast & easy way to move to remote pastures & yards.
- Simply remove the wheels and you are ready to work.
- You can lower and raise the portable cattle handling system with 3 different options:
- Use a forklift or tractor and loader to lift it up or down.
- Utilize a handy man jack. The connections are already on the portable unit for this.
- Order it with jacks for an additional charge. We offer manual or electric jacks.
- Self-locking, quick-attach hitch. Available as a pin hitch or ball hitch.
- Standard removable panel transporting brackets. Easily carry cattle panels with to set up a corral system wherever you take the portable system.
Neck extender holds head more secure for implants, ear tags, shots, etc.
- Alley adjusts from 20″ to 32″
- Catwalk on straight alley.
- Standard extra-large tub
- Full catwalk around tub
- No corner tub easily directs the flow of cattle to the alley
- Enclosed sides make cattle feel safe
The video below shows the Real Tuff portable handling system demonstrating the Squeeze Chute, the Adjustable Alley and the No Corner Tub.
Above all we strive to keep up with current trends and adapting to changing customers needs. However, please keep in mind that the equipment shown in this video may have been updated or slightly changed since filming to meet our customers needs. Therefore we ask you to check out our equipment in-person to see any changes.
“LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS CHUTE!! I want to thank you for making an incredible product. It is so kid and husband friendly lol. We never missed one cow or calf today preconditioning. Our crew includes kids aged 16, 15, 12, 10 and 2. There was not one instance of a cow doing something wrong. It just all flowed so well. I loved that I could run the chute, give shots, and let the next cow in and the crew/kids kept cows coming to me.
I felt so SAFE- a cow wasn’t coming up out of the chute or jumping out of the alley or tub. The neck extenders were awesome. Everything is welded and strong. I never had to worry about where the kids were when a spunky cow came through. Thank you again for an amazing product. And whoever came up with the fiberglass butt bar with the latching dogs on the side and the new slick door at the back of the chute needs a raise in pay – awesome idea. Well, thank you again for making an amazing product and video!!!”
-Wendy H. from North Dakota