Hydraulic Squeeze ChuteMake life easy with the Hydraulic Squeeze Chute from Real Tuff.
Every cattleman needs a livestock squeeze chute in their stationary set up. Our standard deluxe model includes everything you need to make working cattle a breeze. We built this model to keep up with customer needs. The design is based on our successful squeeze chute of 30+ years.
Our hydraulic squeeze chute also has grease zerks on every moving part. The curtain style headgate opens up completely to accommodate every animal from horned cattle to newborn calves. Either side door opens to allow for multiple exit points and both sides have a bottom panel that opens to allow a calf to nurse or semen test your bulls. The slick door at the back of the squeeze chute works perfectly to stop the second animal from coming in the squeeze chute. If you need to move the squeeze chute to a different location, you can easily pick it up with the 4 hooks on top of the chute. The big window in the neck gate allows for neck shots. The hydraulic neck extender displays great versatility as it will work on any size animal. Our customers love how it stabilizes the head, making implants, ear tagging and vaccinations a breeze. Customers love the simplicity and strength of our new hydraulic chute.
Features of The Real Tuff Hydraulic chute:
- Controls can work from either side
- Ribbed checker-plate floor
- Blinder bars
- Grease zerks
- Hydraulics can be operated with your tractor
- Also available without palp cage
- Fastest operating hydraulic chute on the market
- 5 year warranty
The Real Tuff hydraulic chute has many great features to support your 150 lb. calves to the 2,800 lb. bulls.
- Overall dimensions of 149” long and 38” wide weighing in at 2,800 lbs. with grease zerks on every moving part providing the ability to maintain a smooth working piece of equipment for years.
- Portability is an option with the addition of our Chute Cart.
- The headgate closes down to 6” and opens to 35”. To completely to accommodate every animal from horned cattle to newborn calves.
- The Neck Extender extends from 9” to 11”. Allowing for great versatility as it will work on any size animal.
- Our customers love how it stabilizes the head, making implants, ear tagging, and vaccinations a breeze. There is also a big window in the neck gate allows for neck shots if needed.
- The Squeeze is a full parallel motion expanding from 11” to 30”. With either side door opening to allow for multiple exit points
- Both sides have a oversized bottom door that provides a 60” x 30” opening to allow for enough headroom for you and your calf during milking and nursing or to semen test your bulls.
- Unique Slick Door is a Bi-Fold Door at the back of the squeeze chute that closes down to 4.5” and opens to 27” and works perfectly to stop the second animal from coming into the squeeze chute.
- Our Palpation Cage also provides significant room for you to work in with 75” of head clearance in a 34” W x 36.5 L cage.
- We have created a Palp Cage Closure that hangs on the door to narrow the width to aid in keeping your calves from turning around.
- If you need to move the squeeze chute to a different location around your yard, you can easily pick it up with the 4 hooks on top of the chute.
Customers love the simplicity, strength and smoothness of our new hydraulic chute.
Hydraulic Livestock Squeeze Chute Includes:
Video below shows the Real Tuff Hydraulic Livestock Squeeze Chute:
Real Tuff Hydraulic Chute, Tub and Alley
Above all we strive to keep up with current trends and adapting to changing customers needs. However, please keep in mind that the equipment shown in this video may have been updated or slightly changed since filming to meet our customers needs. Therefore we ask you to check out our equipment in-person to see any changes.
Contact us with your questions or to get a quote.