• Automatic headgate (spring-cushioned)
• Full open side (for maximum room to work on animal)
• Quick advance butt-bar to help move animals forward to head gate
The squeeze adjusts from 16″ to 32″.
With parallel sides, both sides come in evenly; so cattle are not pushed over.
• Quick advance bar makes it
easier to position stubborn cattle.
• Bottom doors also swing open.
• Bottom doors swing open.
• Both side panels open fully.
• Brisket bar to prevent cattle from dropping down in the chute. (Optional)
• Slick Bi-fold alley gate that can be operated from either side or from the front
Video below shows the Real Tuff portable system demonstrating the Squeeze Chute, the Adjustable Alley and the No Corner Tub.
At Real Tuff we strive to keep up with current trends and adapting to changing customers needs. Please keep in mind that the equipment shown in this video may have been updated or slightly changed since filming to meet our customers needs.